We are once again getting ready to kick into high gear! The spring is always a busy time, as we combine training, exercises, drills, and public service events into a jam packed schedule.
Please keep in mind that the most important event upcoming is the Spring Simulated Emergency Test. This is an Oregon-wide activation, and it’s important that we get our served agencies staffed for this event. In addition, Walk MS will be the weekend before the SET, which is always popular as well. Please think ahead to which of the following events you might like to participate in, and be aware we’ll be recruiting simultaneously for the bulk of these.
- April 18 – Walk MS Event (route support and monitoring)
- April 25 – Oregon Section Spring SET (Exercise for all served agencies)
- May 2 – PBEM NET SAR Exercise (ARES to provide a few personnel for net control support)
- May 16 – Deployment Tour – In depth training on PBEM trailer and County ECC station
- June 13 – BEECN Exercise (ARES to provide tech support and net control)